1. Premenstrual syndrome _________ both physical and emotional symptoms that many girls and women get right before their periods.
2. Each foot __________ five toes.
3. The student ________ digestion and processing food with salivary glands, oesophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum, and anus by 7 o’clock.
4. When we entered the lecture-hall, the professor _________ about the structures involved in the transfer of lymph between tissues and the blood stream.
5. Tomorrow at 2 o’clock the students ______ the film about the cell as the basic unit of all living matter capable of independent life.
6. He _______ the article about the integumentary system for 2 hours.
7. Don’t shout, we _______ an essay about the stomach as a dilated portion of the alimentary canal.
8. The pituitary also ______ endorphins, chemicals that act on the nervous system to reduce sensitivity to pain.
9. Yesterday the students __________ that the kidneys perform a wide range of vital functions in the healthy body.
10. By the end of this semester we __________ English for 1 year and a half.