1. Among the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
2. Love is blind.
3. A blind leader of the blind.
4. A blind man would be glad to see.
5. Blind men can judge no colours.
6. As blind as a bat.
7. Blind instrument.
8. If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
9. None so blind as those who won’t see.
10. Go it blind.
Patient to the eye doctor: “Whenever I drink coffee, I have this sharp, excruciating pain.”
Doctor: “Try to remember to remove the spoon from the cup before drinking.”
Patient: I always see spots before my eyes.
Doctor: Didn’t the new glasses help?
Patient: Sure, now I see the spots much clearer.